LF ladle refining furnace is mainly used to refine the molten steel in the primary refining furnace, which can adjust the temperature of molten steel, remove impurities, and improve the quality of molten steel. According to the structure, it is mainly divided into heating bridge type refining furnace and cross arm rotary refining furnace.
The LF ladle refining furnace developed by NHI is mainly composed of ladle, water-cooled furnace cover, column guide device, electrode lifting mechanism, bottom argon blowing mixing system, wire feeding system, cooling water system, temperature measurement and sampling system, ladle car, control system, etc., with the following characteristics:
1. The water cooled furnace cover with uniform flow and close drain is adopted to reduce the consumption of refractory materials.
2. The micro positive pressure reducing atmosphere is used for smelting in the furnace to improve the molten steel smelting effect, reduce electrode consumption, and facilitate flue gas recovery, environmental protection and energy conservation.
3. The automatic bottom blowing argon stirring technology is adopted to make the temperature of molten steel uniform and the molten steel pure.
4. The water-cooled copper steel composite conductive cross arm is used to reduce the impedance of the large current conductive system, improve the conductivity and reduce power consumption.
5. The Siemens electrode regulator is used to ensure the accuracy and response speed of electrode control. The arc stabilization effect is obvious and the energy consumption is effectively reduced.